So good and so easy!!!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/3 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2 Tbls Cooking Oil
1 lb Chicken breasts, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup Half and Half
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Penne Pasta (I use Gluten Free Brown Rice Penne)
2 cups Fresh Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain and rinse
2. Chop sun-dried tomatoes and mince garlic. Heat cooking oil with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic on medium heat.
3. Add chopped chicken, generously season with salt and paprika. Cook until chicken is cooked through completely.
4. Add half and half, bring to a boil. Add cheeses, stir for 30 seconds. Reduce heat and simmer and continue stirring until cheese is melted.
5. Add cooked pasta and spinach, mix together and cover on a low simmer until spinach has wilted.
We are all given opportunities and destinations to choose right or wrong. I personally strive to learn and experience something new each day. I humbly accept responsibility for the days I don't make the right choices and learn from those days waking up each day with a new perspective. I can't speak for any other but I will continue to learn, experience and pursue new ways to improve my quality of life. Thought-filled choices and a healthy lifestyle are high on my priority list. How about you?
1. Drink more water. SO important but a daily struggle in my life!
2. Gratitude. It NEVER gets old to hear that you are appreciated.
3. Wake Up. There is something to be said with "The early bird gets the worm". Our inner clock is meant to rise with the sun and it is proven to be the most productive time of day. With time management you can get your work done during the day so you can relax with family and friends in the evening and go to bed at a reasonable hour.
4. Forgiveness. Holding onto a grudge will only cause bitterness in your soul. Let go! Forgiving someone isn't discounting the behavior it just releases you from it. Best. Feeling. Ever.
5. Simplify. I can't say it enough - Declutter your home. Declutter your office. Organize your space and it will bring peace to your heart. I promise.
6. Discernment. Know when to speak up and know when to keep quiet.
7. Journal. This is something I completely suck at. I will say though, when I write down my thoughts, I sure feel something special.
8. Get Rid of the Yuck. Negativity will literally suck the life out of you. Get rid of it and seek out the positive in life. You can put a positive twist on ANY situation.
Simplifying Real Estate. Simplifying Life.
Subscribe to Blog
©2016 CENTURY 21 Ace Realty. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.