1. Stay Positive. You can listen to the cynics and doubters and believe that
success is impossible or you can trust that with faith and an optimistic attitude
all things are possible.
2. Take a morning walk of gratitude. I call it a "Thank You Walk." It will create
a fertile mind ready for success.
3. Make your first meal the biggest and your last meal the smallest. Eat
breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a
maxed out charge card.
4. Zoom Focus. Each day when you wake up in the morning ask: "What are
the three most important things I need to do today that will help me create the success I desire?" Then tune out
all the distractions and focus on these actions.
5. Talk to yourself instead of listen to yourself. Instead of listening to your complaints, fears and doubts, talk to
yourself and feed your mind with the words and encouragement you need to keep moving forward.
6. Choose faith instead of fear. Faith turns adversities and dead-ends into detours to a better outcome than you
7. Don't chase dollars or success. Decide to make a difference and build meaningful relationships and success
will find you.
8. Get more sleep. You can't replace sleep with a double latte.
9. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things
you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in your purpose, people and the positive present moment.
10. Build your life and career with the 3 greatest success strategies of all. Love, Serve and Care.
11. Every day focus on your purpose. Remember why you do what you do. We don’t get burned out because of
what we do. We get burned out because we forget why we do it.
12. Remember there’s no such thing as an overnight success. There's no substitute for hard work.
13. Believe that everything happens for a reason and expect good things to come out of challenging
14. Implement the No Complaining Rule. If you are complaining, you're not leading.
15. Read more books than you did in 2014. I happen to know of a few good ones. : )
16. Don't seek happiness. Instead decide to live with passion and purpose and happiness will find you.
17. Focus on "Get to" vs "Have to." Each day focus on what you get to do, not what you have to do. Life is a gift
not an obligation.
18. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for __________.
Today I accomplished____________.
19. Smile and laugh more. They are natural anti-depressants.
20. Enjoy the ride. You only have one ride through life so make the most of it and enjoy it.
Simplifying Real Estate. Simplifying Life.
Subscribe to Blog
©2016 CENTURY 21 Ace Realty. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.