So good and so easy!!!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
1/3 Cup Sun-Dried Tomatoes
2 Tbls Cooking Oil
1 lb Chicken breasts, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup Half and Half
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
8 oz Penne Pasta (I use Gluten Free Brown Rice Penne)
2 cups Fresh Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package, drain and rinse
2. Chop sun-dried tomatoes and mince garlic. Heat cooking oil with sun-dried tomatoes and garlic on medium heat.
3. Add chopped chicken, generously season with salt and paprika. Cook until chicken is cooked through completely.
4. Add half and half, bring to a boil. Add cheeses, stir for 30 seconds. Reduce heat and simmer and continue stirring until cheese is melted.
5. Add cooked pasta and spinach, mix together and cover on a low simmer until spinach has wilted.
Simplifying Real Estate. Simplifying Life.
Subscribe to Blog
©2016 CENTURY 21 Ace Realty. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.