I smell Spring in the air and for a lot of people that means "Spring Cleaning"!!! And I personally, can not wait!
Here are 10 ways to clean with Vinegar.
1. Dish Washer: measure 1 cup of vinegar and pour in the bottom of your EMPTY dishwasher. Run as usual.
2. Washing Machine: measure ½ cup vinegar and ½ cup water and put in your detergent drawer (for front loaders) or right in the wash basin for top loaders. Run through a normal cycle. When the cycle has completed, wipe the rubber seal with a wet cloth and leave the door open to air out.
3. Floors: The correct ratio of water to white vinegar is ½ cup white vinegar to 1 gallon of warm/hot water. If you are washing your hardwood floors, make sure they are sealed before trying this.
4. Refrigerator: mix one tablespoon vinegar to 16 ounces water and put in a spray bottle – spray on
shelves and walls on interior of refrigerator and wipe clean. This same solution can also be used on the exterior of your refrigerator.
5. Stainless Steel: mix one tablespoon vinegar to 16 ounces water and put in a spray bottle – spray
on a microfiber cloth and wipe clean.
6. Coffee Maker: fill coffee pot with equal parts water and vinegar. Pour in the water dispenser and
run coffee pot as normal. Empty water and vinegar from coffee pot and run 2-3 cycles with just water. Wipe with clean, wet dish cloth until clean.
7. Carpet: use an equal parts ratio of water to vinegar and rinse thoroughly. I use this to spot clean. (I also add essential oils to this for scent and extra cleaning power)
8. Garbage Disposal: pour ¼ cup vinegar and 10-20 drops of essential oils. My favorites are tea tree, lemon, orange. Pour in disposal and let sit for a couple minutes. Run cold water in disposal and turn on disposal to clean.
9. Toilets: pour ½ cup to a cup of vinegar plus 10-20 drops of essential oils. Again, my favorites are tea tree, lemon, orange. Pour in in the toilet bowl. Let sit for a couple hours, swish and flush.
Simplifying Real Estate. Simplifying Life.
Subscribe to Blog
©2016 CENTURY 21 Ace Realty. CENTURY 21® and the CENTURY 21 Logo are registered service marks owned by Century 21 Real Estate LLC. Equal Housing Opportunity. Each office is independently owned and operated.